Reset your password
Did you forget your password? No worries, it happens. Fortunately, users have the ability to reset their own password.
- Click the “Login” link in the upper right.
- Click the “Forgotten your username or password?” link.
- Enter either your email address or user ID and click “Search.”
- A Confirmation page will appear. Click Continue.
- Open the automated email message sent to you.
- Click the link in the email, which will take you back to ctYOUniverse.com to a page where you set your own password.
- Type in your new password using the requirements stated on the page, and then type it in again to confirm it.
- Click “save changes,” and it should take you to either a page that says “continue,” or back to the home page.
- Click the "Log in" link and log in using your new password.
Last modified: Friday, January 29, 2016, 1:01 PM